How to make fish curry?
- Fish fillet = 5 to 6 large ( without skin)
- Yougard = 1/2 half kg
- Red chili powder = 1tbs ( as per ur taste)
- Salt = according to ur taste ( I used 1 tsp )
- Turmeric powder = 1tbsp full
- Coriander powder = 1 tbsp full
- Ginger garlic paste = 1 tsp
- Green chillies 5 to 6
- Oil = 1 tbsp full
Heat oil and add ginger garlic paste and stir then add salt , red chili powder, turmeric powder, and coriander powder and stir well then add yougard and cooked well , then mixture is fully cooked then add fish separate pieces one by one cooked first side for 5 min then flip the pieces and cooked the other side then slow down the flame and cover with lid for more 15 min then last add green chilies for garnish ( do not add water )
Hope you all like my easy ingredient recipe of fish must try it . And follow me on Instagram :Nida Kashif , Pinterest : Nida Alam blogger and follow me on WordPress :nidathewriter.wordpress.com
If you can follow me then u will receive amazingly yummiliciously recipes and some informative blog posts.
So keep following me 💌