How to make Alfaredo Pasta:
This sizzling, creamy hot pasta is a delight to enjoy in long winter evenings. Fills mouth with astounding flavours and keeps you super warm.
And the left over is an absolute yum dish for late night cravings.
Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta
- 1/2 kg Boneless Chicken (cut in small cubes. You can use chicken sliced chicken susages as an alternative too)
- 1 packet Fettuccine pasta
- 1/2 cup White Flour (Maida)
- 1 pack cream
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1/2 cup grated Mozeralla Cheese
- 6 -8 Olives
- 1 small sliced Onions
- 1/2 tsp Paprika powder
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil (or butter or cooking oil)
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- Italian seasoning like Oregano, Thyme or Basil herbs or in powder form
- Sliced few Mushrooms (optional)
- Boil pasta as per instructions and keep aside.
- Heat oil preferably olive oil and saute onion.
- Add chicken and Fry until it turns white.
- Add white flour and let it saute. Lumps will form but keep stirring. Try to use a whisker to keep your white sauce smooth.
- Once done add bit of water to make thick consistency. Add olpers cream to create a creamy texture.
- Add Parmesan and Mozzarella cheese to make it thick. Make sure to whisk it avoid lumps.
- Add salt, black pepper, paprika powder and let it cook.
- Add boiled pasta in the chicken mixture and mix well.
- Now add mushrooms, olives and let it simmer for few minutes.
- Finally adjust your seasoning to your taste and add Italian seasoning. Let it simmer on low flame for 2 minute and then take it off stove
- Enjoy it hot and u can take garlic bread or croutons as a side with it.
It’s time to get the silky creamy pasta to sulk in and enjoy the cozy warmth.
Have a great winter! ❄❄❄